Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'M BACK!

After several people making several comments about me not posting in a while I decided I needed to take the time to do so. So.... here's what we've been up to. I basically have a full time job now (besides the one I already have- being a MOM): Business Manager (as Stephen so lovingly refers to me)! I have become a sit at my desk/computer worker. Opening a solo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practice is a tough job! To show how little time I have spent with my 17 month old I took a picture of what he did to our den and screened porch the other day:

Yes--- he ROLLED both rooms with a brand new box of tissues!!!! These pictures don't really do it justice because when I turned the overhead light on the fan came and blew the tissues into big piles. The best part is he was tossing them into the air and the dogs were catching them with their mouths and shredding them into small pieces! I decided I better start spending a little more time with him!

We are excited to have met some new friends (Ashley, Grant, & Peyton Lewis) in Augusta. After we met we realized that Peyton and Maddox are in the same MDO room. They are funny together! We went to lunch after church Sunday and Stephen took these precious pictures of them.

Maddox got a new set of golf clubs (plastic, of course) and he carries them everywhere he goes! Even when he's taking a rest on Lexie. And no- this was not staged. This is how he lays on her!


And... last but not least he is still wearing that silly clown hat he got at the circus!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I love that he destroyed the tissue box! My little Emily would think that is a wonderful idea! I have put them all out of reach now. :)

Unknown said...

Awww, what a cutie. Davis has those same long board rider pj's...
I just love kids in pj's!

Maddox is a doll!

Susie said...

i don't have the excuse of having another job, but that happens to me and our house all the time! i am either with maddie or doing something else and i realize that things are too quiet. which equals a disaster somewhere! the joys of parenthood!