Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Maddox

Standing in the fridge eating grapes! It's a very easy way to have a snack!



He found my tennis visor and has wanted to wear it all day. The long hair flopped over the top reminds of some college kids I've seen recently!

HAPPY 16TH MONTH BIRTHDAY!

Today is Maddox's 16th month birthday! It's hard to believe he's a toddler now. He is at such a fun age right now- everyday is a new discovery, adventure, etc. He is also testing his boundaries and our patience! We are having so much fun with him! Stephen and I both were saying how boring (although we had much more rest) our lives must have been before having him.

These are some pictures I took today. Yes- he does have clothes! It is so hot right now and he is SO hot natured and therefore prefers being in just a diaper.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HE IS SO CUTE! He and Avery would get along well. I'm sure my neighbors wonder if I am too cheap to buy clothes for her.