Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blogging Attempts & Beach Bums

Our attempt at being photographers!


Rett and Maddox hanging out by the pool!

The Family!

Maddox in his flag swimsuit on Memorial Day- thanks to Katie!

OK... I'm going to attempt this blog thing! I feel so blog illiterate so I have asked for help from a blogger literate friend Mary Katherine Segrest. She has so graciously offered to help me- I think she just really feels sorry for me! I hope this helps our friends and family keep better in touch with us and what's going with the Greer Family!

We went to the beach with Katie's (my sister) family the last week in May. This is the 5th year that we have done this and it seems to be more fun each year. My mom and brother (Jake) joined us this year and it was so awesome having everyone together at the same time.

For those of you that don't know- Katie and Brad's 3rd child, Rett, is 3 months older than Maddox. He and Maddox are so funny together! One minute they are fighting and the next wanting to do exactly what the other one is doing. It will be so much fun watching them grow up- being best friends! Brady and Olivia are growing up so much- they will always be my babies no matter how old they are!

Just a little update: Stephen began his 5th and last year of residency on June 1st. He is now the big "CHIEF"! Wow... what a long road it has been but an exciting one too. This time next year we will be moving on to the next phase.... REAL WORLD! Please say A LOT of prayers for us as we make BIG decisions about our future over the next several months. We are so proud of you Stephen- all of the hard work is paying off!!!!



5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

you did so well without me!

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily, this is great! I loved reading about yall. I have know idea about blogging - looks fun though!!! I am so glad yall are doing well and will definitely keep you in my prayers with all the decisions you will be making. Love you, dee

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! I love when another friend folds under pressure! Your blog looks great...I can't wait to catch up on you all. That little Maddox is such a handsome boy. I'm sure we'll be in touch more now that we have this whole bloggity thing in common. What fun!

Susie said...

welcome to the blog world!!! i am so glad you started one! i love being able to keep up with everyone's family! maddox has grown so big!! he is so cute! love-
susie

Ashley said...

Your Blog looks great!! Maddox is such a cutie!!