Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finally- PICTURES!

Maddox (4 months old) and my dad.


Our trip to the zoo!


Fun times at the pool!

These are the pictures that I tried to post on Father's Day! Finally Blogger wanted to cooperate! Maddox and I came to Jackson yesterday to stay for 3 weeks. It's fun to be home in the summer because my mom is off work and Katie's kids are out school so we get to spend a lot of time together. My cousin is getting married in Nashville this weekend and we're all going so I will post some new stuff next week.



6 comments:

Susie said...

great pictures!!! hope you have a great time in jackson. tell your sweet mom hello for me!

Unknown said...

Oh you MUST call if you have time this weekend! Maybe we could meet somewhere for a quick hug and a photo! :)

The Segrest Family said...

WHAT A FUN POOL!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the picture of maddox running through the water and stephen behind him!

stacy seago said...

Hey E....been thinking about you. Thank you so much for checkn' on my dad. It really meant a lot to me! I love the summer pics. Maddox is so cute!!!!

lauren said...

Hey Emily,
Maddox is too cute! I can't believe y'all have a kid! Tell Stephen I said hey. I'm glad that I can keep up with you on here.

Jenny said...

i love these pictures of maddox!!