Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wedding Weekend

We had a fun weekend! My cousin got married in Brentwood, TN and it was like a family reunion. My mom is one of 6 children and there are 18 grandchildren. Of course not everyone was able to make it. My family wasn't there- Stephen had to work and Maddox stayed in Jackson with my mother-in-law, Becky. It was nice not to worry with naps, bedtime, temper tantrums, etc!!!

We are now back in Jackson and not doing much. It has been nice! I haven't taken any pictures of the "madman" this week, but will work on that!

My little brother, Jake, and me at the rehearsal dinner.


Rett, Brad, Katie, Brady, Mom, Jake, Olivia, and me at the wedding.

1 comments:

Susie said...

wow! ya'll are one good lookin' family!!! i can't belive how big and cute jake is! what is he up to these days? you mentioned golfing on one post? you look terrific emily! glad you are having a fun time in jackson. i like your blog's new look as well!