Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

HE'S HERE!!

Stephen and I are proud to announce the birth our 2nd son.....

PEARSON LUCKETT GREER!
7 lbs 7 oz
20 1/4 inches long
11:05 am
I was scheduled for a c-section at 1:00 today. My OB called this morning at 9:00 and asked if I could be there earlier because her case I was following was going to take a while. Of course I said SURE!!! I got to the hospital at 9:30, they rolled me back at 10:30 and he was delivered at 11:05! It is all a big blur, but we now have the most precious, healthy baby (I'm a little biased).

Maddox came up with my sister and he did great! We'll see about tomorrow, but if it goes like today we're going to be ok!

I wanted to thank everyone for the calls, texts, facebook messages, and most importantly prayers! We are giving all the honor and glory to God! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them downloaded.

6 comments:

Anna Newman said...

Congratulations to your beautiful family!!!!

Jennifer Mayo said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby!

The Segrest Family said...

congrats! cant wait to see pictures!

Vicki Banta said...

Congratulations! Answered prayers bring such joy! Brothers are darling, Jay and Charlie tell each other they love one another just out of the blue. Usually when they are playing side by side. "I la you Jay" "I love you too Charlie"

Angie Haraway said...

So excited for y'all!!! Cannot wait to meet Pearson! What a blessing!

Unknown said...

So glad the little one is here safe and sound and that everyone is doing well! Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures!