Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

and his name shall be....

PEARSON LUCKETT GREER!
(called: Pearson)
This has been a very hard pregnancy and so very different from my pregnancy with Maddox! My actual due date is June 4th but due to my insane labor I had with Maddox, my dr. scheduled an induction/c-section for May 26th. I began having Braxton Hicks many, many weeks ago and then started having terrible back pain last week that lasted 4 days. I finally decided to call the dr. thinking I could possibly be having back labor. I went in for a check and was, of course, wrong. I ended up discussing all the "problems" I've been having and she decided to move my delivery date up to May 21st! Due to the fact he is a white male she doesn't want to intentionally take him any earlier than 38 weeks so she is going to take him at 38 weeks. We are not sure at this point if it will be an induction or c-section. I will have an ultrasound on Thursday (4/7) to check the weight and we'll make a more educated decision then. I have a lot of mixed emotions about both so I will praying a lot between now and then!!!!

So.... unless he has a mind of his own (like his big brother) and decides he wants out earlier, he will be here on May 21st!!!!!!!! We are so excited yet nervous because we have forgotten everything! Hopefully it will all come back to us once he's here screaming at us! I'll continue to post updates!

9 comments:

Weavers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weavers said...

Love the name!!! It is perfect for your second little man! Sorry it's getting so uncomfortable- I can relate- we're hobbling around together! Prenatal massaged feel sooo good- try it if you haven't!

Unknown said...

Beautiful name! Hang in there...it will all come back and THEN some! I pray his infancy is much easier than the pregnancy has been.

Vicki Banta said...

Pearson, what a great name! I so wish I could come help you the way you and Stephen helped us when Jay was born!! Today is Jay's 5th birthday, I can't believe it has been five years since y'all took the girls out to dinner at Fuddrucker's! I pray you have all the help you need and God will take care of the rest. I pray God will pour out sweet blessings all over your family!

Unknown said...

LOVE his name! We are so thrilled for your family. Can't wait to meet the new little one. Try not to worry and hang in there the next few weeks. We'll be thinking of and praying for you.

Love y'all!

Robin North said...

Love the name! I am thinking about you!
Robin

Angie Haraway said...

Will be praying for y'all! Love the name! Cannot wait to meet him!

The Bucklers said...

WISH WE COULD BE THERE!!! This is making me so heartsick!! I wouldnt have missed Maddox's birth for anything, and I hate that we wont be nearby to welcome Pearson (love his name!) into the world! Hang in there ~ Just a few more days!! :) Love and miss yall!!

Renee Guest said...

what a cute name! I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a tough time! I will remember you all in my prayers this week!