Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Teeth, Teeth, & More Teeth

Not much has been going on in the Greer household over the last week. Other than.... Maddox cutting 6 (yes- that says 6) teeth all in the same week. We knew that four molars were coming in- two on top- both sides and two on bottom- both sides, but we didn't know he was also getting one more on top and bottom! All 6 broke through the gum last week. He's been his happy little self the entire time.... never seemed to bother him!

My next task: getting rid of the "pappy" (our word for pacifier). I'm really dreading this so much. He still depends on it so much and doesn't adjust to new changes very easily. If anyone has any advice to offer I would greatly appreciate it! I'm still trying to build up my nerve and take it away.

I haven't taken any new pictures, but I'll work on that this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We took Avery's away at 18 months...collected them all, let her throw them in the trash and celebrated because she was now a big girl and didn't need them any more! She never missed a beat...woke up a few times the first couple of nights but never once asked for the pacis. Good luck!

stacy seago said...

I really think it is harder on the MOms to "Just Do It", than it really is on the kiddos. Jeanine and Vicki Banta had always told me 18 months and now I know why. I'm glad there is no more searching around the house/car for them. It has definately made things easier. Love ya,
Stacy