Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photography Class

So.. I have always wanted to take a photography class! This and sewing were two things I really wanted to learn how to do. I took care of the sewing last year so this year it is photography. I took a 4 week class learned so much. It takes a lot of practice so you'll will probably see more pictures of my children than you care to!!!!
Here are some shots I took of Pearson while practicing with lighting coming in from a window in our keeping room. I am definitely still learning!


I love this picture of him smiling at himself in the mirror on his playmat. He's such a sweet baby!!

1 comments:

The Bucklers said...

These are terrific! I just love them! You know that I, too really want to take a photography class. Sewing, too! I admire you so much for wanting to do it and then actually DOING it! All I do is talk about it and think about it, but I havent taken action yet. Your action is definitely paying off. These are fabulous!