Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

PEARSON LUCKETT GREER (May 21, 2009)

PICTURES!!! FINALLY!!!


We made it home from the hospital on Sunday and have been doing good! My recovery has been fine... just a little slower pace than I'm used to. Maddox has adjusted beautifully to having his baby brother home. He didn't like leaving him each night at the hospital. He never asked why I couldn't home he only wanted to know why his baby brother couldn't come home. My mom has been here day and night which has helped tremendously! Pearson has been a fabulous baby so far! We had to take him back to the hospital yesterday because he only wants to eat every 4 hours and only eats for about 10-15 minutes. He is NEVER fussy, but I was concerned he wasn't getting enough milk. When he left the hospital he weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. Yesterday he weighed 7 lbs even so he's getting what he needs! The nurse said I must just have a very laid back baby!!!!! For those of you who know Maddox know I DESERVE this!!!


These are some of the pictures from the day he was born. I will be adding more later of us coming home and the first bath. BEWARE::: LOTS OF POSTS TO FOLLOW!



On our way to the hospital! Maddox's last morning as an only child!


BIG MAMA!!!


Our sweet baby boy... Pearson!


meeting Gram


proud daddy


meeting BB


sweet brothers


having his first check-up... everything was great!

1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

he is a doll!!!! congrats!