Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Party!!!

We celebrated Maddox's 3rd birthday on February 26th at the Courthouse Jump Zone! It's a big room with lots of inflatables (jumps, slides, climbing walls, etc). Maddox was lucky to have a lot of friends there to help him celebrate! I think fun was had by all!



The Birthday Boy
.....wearing the outfit I made him (yes... don't choke) for the party! I must say I'm very proud of myself!

2nd cousin.. Christiaan

Alexa Kate

McNeil & Graves Haraway

Rett

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!!!

Getting ready to light the candles!

Make a Wish!

AK & Brady enjoying cake

Cooper, Sara Kennedy, Jett, Stone, & Kate

The Lampkins gave Maddox a pirate dress-up set that he became obsessed with!

Pooped after all the partying... still holding onto pirate accessories!!! Thanks, DAWN!!

4 comments:

The Rutherford Family said...

Emily, his birthday outfit is so cute. would love to have something like that for the twins
1st b-day. of course not till october. How are you and baby G? take care. Would love to get together one day in jackson for lunch. Will be staying in jackson a few days during spring break, maybe then. talk to you soon!!

elizabeth said...

that is fabulous!

Weavers said...

Whay to go, three year old!! Three is so fun. I am so impressed that you made his outfit- too cute! We're watching American Idol, thinking of you guys!

The Bucklers said...

Oh, this is so bittersweet! It looks like the bday boy had a blast (and I LOVE the last pic!), along with everyone else, but it makes me so sad that this is his first birthday that we didnt celebrate with him! Alli Lane is sitting here and is excited to see pictures of Maddox. :) Anyway, we miss y'all and hope you are well! And I want to see more outfits you have made!!