Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The State Fair

As I mentioned in my previous post, the MS State Fair was in town a couple of weeks ago. The only word I would use to describe Maddox would be.... FEARLESS!!!!! He is a very shy and somewhat cautious child so I was anxious to see how he did on the rides. Much to our surprise he wanted to try EVERYTHING! The faster, higher, louder the better. For example, there was a ride that took you to the top of a tower dropped you, pulled you back up, dropped you some more, pulled you back up, etc. etc... Maddox wanted to ride this.... I had to remind myself he is only 2 years old!

getting ready to go

going up, up, up

the first drop.... mouth wide open
the second drop.... laughing so hard!
next stop.... the roller coaster!
riding the helicopter with Rett
sweet daddy riding the bumble bee with maddox

0 comments: