Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OH NO HE DIDN'T.... OH YES HE DID!!!!

Trip to Target for Sharpie marker: $20.00
Sharpie Marker: $4.00
Your son painting himself and the counter top with that Sharpie: PRICELESS

Yes... I had to step out of the kitchen for a minute while Maddox finished his breakfast. I heard him say, "Mommy, come here". It was a very excited voice like he had something to show me. Boy... did he ever!!! When I gotthere this is what I found. I only got pictures of him and not my island counter top (which is stained wood by the way) because I stood there and panicked!

3 comments:

Dawn Lampkin said...

HOW did you get that off that sweet boy?

The Bucklers said...

I am speechless.... I know you tried to explain it on the phone, but words just dont do justice....

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am laughing so hard right now! LOL! Please inform us how you got that sharpie off of him so that when our little ones "great creative" we may not panick to the level that I am sure you reached. Ha! Ha! HA! Miss you guys!

~Steph