Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Times with Alexa Kate

This week little Sanders (our new neighbor) had to get tubes in his ears so Maddox and I took Alexa Kate to school. On Thurday night, Mike & Carrie went to a dinner party to we kept AK & Sanders for them. We got some great pictures this week of AK & Maddox having a good time!

She just wanted to put her around him!`1

She is so funny!!
On another note.... Elizabeth, Addie Dayne, & McKay Gregg are coming to visit us next week!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!? We haven't seen them since we left Augusta in June so I'm thrilled! Can't wait to post some pictures from that trip! HMMMM.... Buckler's.... you're next!!!!

3 comments:

stacy seago said...

Mary Grace is sitting in my lap and asking if that is her bathtub Maddox is in....She wouldn't believe me that it wasn't....

The Bucklers said...

Alli asked to see new pictures of Maddox, so we checked the blog and are happy to see you have new pix posted! :) However, Alli isn't loving the new girls in the pictures. She is "okay" with Alex, since she is Maddox's cousin. But when we got to the bath picture, she said, "Hey Mom, I have been in that tub! It is Maddox's tub! Um, Mom, WHO is that other girl with him? Please tell me...is that ANOTHER cousin?" (I didn't have the heart to tell her that she hasn't been in THAT tub of Maddox's.) We are looking forward to our visit!! Have fun with the Gregg girls!

amie simpson said...

hey emily. I have been keeping up with your family through your blog. Maddox is too precious. I see that you have moved back to MS. Hope things are going well. I know Stephen is so happy to be done! what an amazing feeling. I hope that the practice is going well. I finally started a blog for our family. YAY! still have a lot to learn, but it's fun. Update me on everything.
here is our link:
http://therichsimpsonfamily.blogspot.com

hope to hear from you soon!