Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beach Trip 2008 (in pictures)

We had a great time at the beach with my family! I won't bombard you with the 9 thousand pictures I took so I just posted a few of my favorites!

Note: feet in sand WITHOUT shoes. For those of you that don't know Maddox.... this is a huge deal. He doesn't like sand!!!



Gram, Rett and Maddox



Chilling in the pool with Daddy, Brad, & Rett




Cool Dude!




Sweet Footprints


Rett being silly!


Maddox, me, Olivia, Rett, Katie, & Brady


"Crabby" Hunting!

Maddox, Rett, Olivia, & Brady

Our sweet boy!

5 comments:

The Fleming Boys said...

Looks like so much fun! What a blessing to have such an amazing family...not to mention an absolutely beautiful son.

We miss y'all so very much. I can't wait for you to meet Sawyer. Call soon...

The Rutherford Family said...

Emily, I was so sorry to hear about your news. I am glad that you are back in MS. You, me and Claire need to get together and go to lunch or something. Looks like you all had a wonderful beach trip. We leave Sunday, and it is going to be interesting, carry 2 and trying to chase 2. HEHE!! PLease, lets get together when you get settled. Talk to you soon!!

Unknown said...

Emily,

The pictures from your 2008 beach trip are amazing! You sure do have a handsome son! Let's try to get our "original supper club" together every once in a while. Good luck! Travis and I will miss you all.

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Where did you guys stay? That place looks great!

Vicki Banta said...

Adorable pics. What a fun and well deserved vacay! Charlie has the same swim trunks, I just love them! You look beautiful as usual!