Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Toys!!!!

Last week was a fabulous week at the Greer house! Maddox and I both got new toys....

Maddox's new JEEP!!!!

My new CAMERA!!!!

Our church has a children's consignment sale twice a year. A group of friends and I have volunteered for the last 3 years and gotten some wonderful things for our kiddos. Someone had consigned this jeep, but it needed a new battery. Even with purchasing a new battery we spent half of what it would have cost us to buy it new. Maddox LOVES it!!!!!!!!

As far as my camera goes.... I haven't been very happy with my little digital. It's been taking very pix elated (sp?) pictures and I kept telling Stephen that these are all we have of Maddox. I've had my eye on this particular camera for a while now. Every time I go into a store that has them I go over and dream of having one. Maddox and I ran into Office Depot the other day and went over to dream and they were on SALE!!!!! $140 of the original price!!!!! I called Stephen and told him and he said go ahead and get it.... YEAH!!!!!! I have had the best time this weekend taking pictures of everything I can find. There is so much to do with this camera it's going to take me forever to figure it out. Sorry if things are too dark, too light, etc. I'm VERY interested in photography and hope to take a course one day. Expect to see LOTS of pictures from now on!

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

so fun! i got a rebel this summer and love it!!! i was the same way... it made me sad to think of all of the memories i was missing with my slow shutter speed on my old camera! you will love it!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

that is the exact camera that tommy got me for Christmas a year ago. i just wish i knew and understood how to do everything that it does! if you learn it all, let me know!

and tell stephen i'm still keeping my eyes/ears open!!!