Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

It's Official......

Our house is FOR SALE!!!!! Maddox and I put the sign in the yard on Friday! I'll have to admit.... it was very weird. I have been a little sad this weekend. We worked so hard last week and this weekend cleaning, doing touch-ups, etc. Maddox was such a big help. He fell asleep in the middle of the den floor (for those of you that know my child, you know this NEVER happens) with his hand in his cup of Goldfish. We boxed up some things and took them to the Bucklers to help with the "stuffing" under beds and in closets that we have done over the course of three years. On Saturday, I told Stephen that I really loved our house and was sad to be leaving it. He told me that I was feeling that way because we had gotten rid of all of our "stuff" and didn't feel so cramped in this house. He also said he loved this house too, but was ready for something a little bit bigger. I guess I agree with him! The Lord has blessed us in so many ways and we excited about the new road ahead that He has already paved for us.


Yesterday we went to our friend, Madison Bell's, 4th birthday party. The kiddos had a blast as always!





2 comments:

Vicki Banta said...

I'm so excited for y'all. Congratulations on finishing up. It is a surreal year!

Maddox is too cute with his hand in that cup. I like your choice in music, too.

The Bucklers said...

I commented the other day, so I dont know why it still hasnt shown up. Anyway, we are sooo sad yall are leaving and have a plot ready to steal all of your "for sale" signs ~ we arent ready for you to leave!! By the way, I want a copy of that last picture ~ too cute!!!