Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The TRUE Reason for the Season

Stephen and I have been talking some much lately about how we want our children to remember why we really celebrate Christmas. Even though it's all fun, it's not about the presents, parties, shopping, baking, etc, etc.
Some of you may have already seen this, but I saw it for the first time on another friend's blog (thanks Amanda!) and just had to do a post on it. It is a song that Sara Evans and Brad Paisley have recorded about the Crucifixion. After watching this I'm still sitting here in tears and in awe. This video is a great reminder to us all of how much we are loved and the TRUE reason for the season. Click on the link below, turn your volume up, and..... grab the kleenex!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NaSROohLzs

1 comments:

Vicki Banta said...

I haven't seen that before. Thank you for sharing it! ...that He gave His only begotten Son... came to mean sooo much for me when I had a son.
Your Christmas Card is so adorable, thank you for sending us one.