Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Old Friends

Sharea, Stone, Jett, Me, Maddox, Sara Kennedy, Dawn, Cooper, Tammy, and Kate
Maddox, Stone, and Cooper- of course the boys are eating!

And.. don't be offended girls, I don't mean old in age! Today Maddox and I got together with some of my dearest friends and their kids. Sharea Myrick, Tammy Jasper, Dawn Lampkin and I taught 3rd grade at Madison Station together 6 years ago and have remained friends since (even after all my moves!). In these 6 years, all of our lives have changed. Sharea and I got married and all of us have had children. It was fun getting them all together. We actually got to have an adult conversation and laughed A LOT!

Being with them made me be even more excited about moving back next summer! I made them promise that when I'm here we would try and see each other once a week (they already get together so that should be easy)! I am so thankful for these friendships!



1 comments:

The Bucklers said...

Hey Em! Great job on the blog! Alli checks it every day and says "There's Maddox! Where is he? I need go see him!" :) We miss y'all here in Augusta. Tell your sweet Mom happy birthday!